1. Babies aren't born with kneecaps. They develop when the child is between 2 & 6 years old.
2. Americans spend about 6 mths. waiting at red lights.
3. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
4. One ingredient in dynamite is peanuts.
5. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar in his pocket melted.
6. Winston Churchill was born during a dance, in a ladies' room.
7. You can make change for a dollar, 293 ways.
8. Did you know the phrase: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses all 26 letters of the alphabet?
9. The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
10. Almonds are a member of the peach family.