The subject of this week's "Who Am I?" involves a male character from a popular 60's sitcom. Guess the name/persona of this character, as well as the name of the show in which he starred. The clues are as follows:
1) The show ran from 1962-1971.
2) Character was patriarch of family.
3) His life was greatly changed/enhanced by his discovery of Texas Tea.
4) Everyone encouraged me to relocate.
5) Hailed from Bugs Tussle, Ark.
6) Was paid $25 million by a company.
7) His nephew aspired to become a double-naught spy.
8) Drove a 1921 Oldsmobile.
9) The name of my dearly departed wife was Rose Ellen.
10) A popular meal staple was grits & possum.
Who the heck am I? The answer to last week's (7/7) post was Honey West, of "The Honey West Show."