I'm a big kid at heart, and I love games. You may also know I'm a huge fan of the boob tube. Soooo...boob tube+games = "I'll describe a persona/character from a vintage TV show, and your job, (should you agree to undertake the mission), is to figure out the name of the character, (not necessarily the name of the actor/actress), and the name of the show in which they starred. Should you fail your mission, my entire agency will disavow any knowledge of your existence. LOL! On to the game...
This week's "Who The Heck Am I?" is a re-post, and features a show which was quite popular, and televised 8 years in the 60's & 70's. The main character was male. What was his name, and what was the name of the show? I can tell you that:
- The show ran 60 minutes, and was a crime/ detective series.
- It aired from 1967-1975.
- His gal was not named Friday.
- Though considered violent for its time frame, by today's standards, the story lines would be quite tame.
- This crime solver spoke not 1, not just 2, but 3 languages.
- Over the show's 8 seasons, this guy was shot 17 times, and knocked unconscious 55 times. (Guess you could say he took a licking, and kept on ticking!)
- This character was a Korean War Veteran, and had many enemies from the US Army.
- The series met a 'milestone' for its production company.
- Character was described as a "rough & tumble loner with his heart on his sleeve and a loaded gat."
- This P.I. 'of burning love' was known for his heavily patterned tweed sports coats.
Who the heck am I?
The answer to this week's trivia will be posted on 8/25.